Membership in The Augustan Society, Inc., requires more than just payment of dues, important though that is. Membership in Good Standing requires:
- Payment of Augustan Society dues before expiration;
- Payment of Augustan Society assessments before the published deadline;
- Payment of dues to the Order of the Augustan Eagle, if a member;
- Payment of the annual oblation to the Noble Company of the Rose, if a member;
- Having no outstanding debts to the Society; and
- Having no overdue books or other items on loan from the Library.
A thirty (30) day grace period will be observed, said period starting when the member is notified by sending an email or posting a letter.
Sponsored Members will not fall out of good standing solely on account of sponsorship.